- Joe’s House shares long list of resources for cancer patients.
- Me Strong is a great resource for individuals with cancer and people who want to help them.
- Max Love Project is a great pediatric cancer foundation and they also list other resources on their site.
- Through direct financial assistance as well as online support, The SAMFund gives young adult survivors the tools and resources to overcome their financial challenges and move forward with their lives.
- Dragon Master Foundation lists many resources for cancer patients on their website.
- PearlPoint Cancer Support strives to connect all adults affected by cancer to resources for support, information and clinical research in their communities.
- What Next – Connecting the cancer community provides a place to connect with peers, information and resources specific to the individual.
- Cancer Financial Assistance Coalition (CFAC) is a group of national organizations that help educate patients and providers about existing resources through a searchable database.
- The Ulman Cancer Fund for Young Adults offers patient navigation services, peer-to-peer support groups, financial assistance, college scholarships.
- CancerHawk continually shares updated information about cancer and resources for patients as well as caregivers.
Oral Cancer Information